Voucher Terms & Conditions, Bank House, King’s Lynn Dec 2016
This Gift Voucher is sold subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Gift vouchers cannot be extended, are non-refundable and non transferable.
2. All gift vouchers must be used in full. No change or voucher for unused differences can be issued.
3. When making a reservation/booking the booking must be made in advance & the voucher number must be quoted.
4. The actual gift voucher must be presented on arrival.
5. Any reservation made using this voucher will be subject to our normal booking policy. Vouchers will be automatically redeemed in the case of a no show.
6. Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others – by printing the voucher once and by closing down the web page immediately once printed. Each voucher will be valid for a single redemption only.
7. All bookings are subject to availability and changes to the product descriptions.
8. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
9. When using this gift voucher, you must call and make a reservation quoting the voucher number. On arrival, please present the gift voucher for validation. We reserve the right to refuse payment by gift voucher if a reservation has not been made or the voucher is not presented.